Domestically Inclined: New Jersey Home Decor

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Stop Burning Your Cupcakes: Domain, Multiple Locations


I'm a pretty bad cook--but I'd like to think it's because I have to use an electric stove that was manufactured sometime during the Carter administration, instead of a blinding lack of culinary talent on my part.

So it's with very high hopes that I'm recommending the very-pricey but oh-so-adorable Aga cooker from Domain (Bridgewater, Freehold, Marlton, Paramus, Princeton, Short Hills, Woodbridge). At roughly $9,000, the enthusiastic site assures us that the Aga will make cooking effortless, energy efficient and nearly guaranteeing delicious results.

The Aga, a mainstay in Europe, comes in about a dozen colors (including electric blue, above). If it doesn't improve your cooking, at least take comfort in the fact that an Aga will usually increase the value of your kitchen, should you ever decide to move.

(Photo from domain-home.com)